Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wiener jokes aside...

We have a wiener issue and his name is Oscar.


Oscar has decided that he is the Alpha in the house and now "marks" on Todd's stuff...

Todd's side of the bed.

Todd's couch in the batcave.

Todd's pillows on Todd's couch in the batcave.

Thankfully, I work with "the dog whisperer" and she told me all the things we are doing "wrong" as Oscar's parents and how to fix said broken dog.

But, it still comes down to the fact that Oscar thinks I'm HIS bitch, is marking where MY SPACE is near Todd, and I have learned my dog wants to hump me.

They tell me at work that I should be flattered I am so attractive, I cross species lines.

If only Oscar was my type.

I'm going to puke, now.


1 comment:

Misplaced Minnesotan said...

Wow! Crossing species...you never cease to amaze! Kids liked the pic, though.