Saturday, April 12, 2008

I was trying to explain hair bands of the 80's to Jack and it went something like this...

Amy: "Oooo, I found 'Kickstart my Heart'. I think that's going to be a great song to run to...Motley Crue ROCKS!"

Jack: "Motley who?"

Amy: "Crue, Jack. You have already seen the Rolling Stone Live movie and you play Guitar Hero faithfully and you don't know who Motley Crue is?"

Jack: (he just stares and blinks at me...)

Amy: "Tommy Lee? Pamela Anderson? Ring any bells?"

Jack: (he just stares and blinks at me...)

Amy: "I am so lacking in parental guidance. Sit down and YouTube and I will explain the history of Motley Crue."

Jack: "Ok, as soon as Kim Possible is over..."

Amy: "You play such the bad boy and yet Saturday morning cartoons still drag you out of bed early. You'll always be my little boy. Sniff."

Jack: "Oh Pleeeeze."


1 comment:

Misplaced Minnesotan said...

PERFECT running tune! I think I need to find my CD!