Thursday, May 15, 2008

Amy's Afternoon Off:

12:30 - Go racing from work to dentist.

1-2pm - Have chipped tooth fixed and a wisdom tooth pulled that was migrating backwards and really irritating me because everything was getting stuck between it and the other back tooth and even though I brushed my teeth like a crazy woman at 12:28, I still had green stuff in there when Dr. Kratz pulled it out. Did I mention it broke and he had to dig out the pieces? Ick.

2-3pm - Had prescription for Tylenol with Codiene filled (Ooo, I should take more right now!!) and visited my friend Dolly Jo at the bank. She's the best, I love her.

3:15-4:25 - Ran around Lake Calhoun and Lake Harriet (about 8 miles) with gauze still in my mouth. I thought I might bleed to death if I didn't clamp down on it, but my mouth was sure dry after about 6 miles...

Sometime after that I made dinner, did homework, made a couple phone calls, and watched 2 episodes of House with Todd while I did yoga. I think they secretly watch our home to get the script for that show. Only...Todd is more random.

Then, I fell over.

And I wonder why I think I need a vacation from life?!

No comments: