Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


The Easter bunny brought all sorts of fun treats for Jack this year!



And Jack got his very own fancy bathrobe.


I, on the other hand, ran 9.5 miles and the last one was with Jack. He's going to take up running. After his meltdown 3 blocks into the run, he did great! We have a lot to work on about technique, stride, and pace, but I think Jack will do awesome!


If you can't find a good running partner, bribe your kids into it.


Did I mention Jack got a trench coat and combat boots this weekend?

I'll provide pictures soon...Tatters is his new favorite store.

What did I get? A new smurf patch for my running coat.

Seriously smurfy.


2 comments:

Misplaced Minnesotan said...

I can't get my kids to bike with me...how do you do it?

Todd and Amy said...

Threats and bribes!