Sunday, January 21, 2007

Awwwww, aren't they cute??

If the Waterpark of America wasn't enough, Jack's Cub Scout Troup had an outing at the Grand Rios waterpark today. Since I am totally waterparked out, I sat and worked on the yearbook.
I soon realized we are only missing 2 students, and they came after all the pictures were taken, so, not out fault.
I then realized we are missing 2 teachers, 7 staff, and both the priests. Nice, huh? And our deadline in next week. We are slightly in trouble.
Todd came home for the weekend and was crabbier than I think I have EVER seen him. Needless to say, I can't wait for this job to be done. Hopefully, by Easter. Ugh. Ross came, too, and was really pleasant. He came with me to the gym both days and we actually had a conversation! I know! I'm shocked, too!
Again, the weekend went by WAY too fast. I barely had time to do anything with Zuzu's house and was having printing issues...

Ok, it's now the 30th and I never posted this. Dang it! I fell off the train!

Here you go...


No comments: