Sunday, July 15, 2007

Girls Night Out Volume 2...

I love Jacky...4 bloody Mary's later and she's up on the stage playing an inflatable guitar pretending it's her birthday.


She describes herself as "fun in a box!" Like a Jacky in the box! Fun contained and ready to be let loose at anytime...

I met Jacky and Sharon at the Blue Fox in Shoreview last night. The crowd was interesting, to say the least.
I was walking out the door at 7:40 last night and Todd says to me, "Go put some clothes on!"
Yeah, whatever, I was wearing this really cute summer top and wasn't about to change. I said, "Don't worry honey, it's the Blue Fox, like I'm going to be picking up old men in Shoreview...Puleeze!! And I'm wearing my leash, aka wedding ring." Wiggling my fingers in front of him, I trot across the lawn into the truck before he can chase me down.
And, um, yeah, the pickens were non-existent...laughably so! Worse than my imagination could have conjured. But, we still had a great time, Jacky and Sharon are hilarious, and between laughing at the people who were shaking their things at some mysterious song that must have been playing in their own head (because they certainly were not matching the rhythm of the songs we were hearing) to the overly done up Shoreview local cougars, it was a great girls night out.
We'll have to do it again next month!
And I'll have more pictures if my email ever receives them...Jacky had on camouflage shoes to match her outfit...and dog tags to complete the ensemble.

Tres Chic!

1 comment:

Semira Halwende said...

YOU WENT OUT WITHOUT ME WTF YOU ARE OFF THE TEAM