Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So, I started this whacko health diet about a week ago.

Little to NO carbs. No bread, no white stuff (ie, sugar, flour, starch) and no wine (Dear GOD!)

I want to get down to 16% body fat.

Why? Why Amy, why?

Because...I am a crazy woman.

This morning:

Amy: Oooo, Jack look at this runner...I want to look like that...

Jack: Old, wrinkly, and with big muscles?

Amy: Ok, maybe not exactly like that...

No lie, that was verbatim...she did have an awesome six pack, but she also had about 15 years on me, and no, I don't want her wrinkles.

There is a new appreciation I have for food since my early morning breakfast shake consists of Greens+, Chocolate Whey Protein, and flax seed meal mixed with juice and water. It's so gross, it's comical.

Fruit and grape nuts are cheats. I never appreciated a bowl of grape nuts with berries so much as I did last night after doing 30 minutes of interval training on the elliptical on level 14.

Todd is about to have me committed.

No comments: