Sunday, June 24, 2007

Girls Night Out...
Now, where in these two faces does it say,
"Please walk up to me and use the LAMEST pick up line ever":

"So ladies, have you met any assholes yet tonight? My name is Eric, what's yours?"

"Taken." I replied.
Here is Shannon, Kellie, Jessica, and April. April is pregnant, so she wasn't drinking nor going out with us. She came for dinner. It was a celebration of several of these lovely girls turning 30.

Yah...shut up...I still remember my 30th birthday...I was getting divorced and living with my daddy. OH, and also a celebration of Kellie's new boobies. I am so jealous, aren't they pretty? I want a pair, too!
Yes, dancing and fun was had by all. I was a good girl and stayed sober to drive my self home at a semi-decent hour, and they went out and whooped it up for a few more hours. When I left, there was only one girl that was really hammered, and I, respectfully, did not document that here. I kind of knew when she pronouced her love for me when leaving one of the bars. It was cute...that's the great thing about going out with the girl friends, they take good care of you when you are in need of some blocking by creepy drunk men looking to take advantage. Shannon is the best, hands down, she just tells them to get lost!

I was also kept occupied by a friend of mine who was drunk texting me from a wild wedding reception...the best part was when they closed down a bar by buying not one, but TWO rounds of shots for everyone. Apparently, it was an expensive night. When I responded to the last text message the next morning (since it came long after I was asleep) asking how the hang over was...all I got was..."Like Death".

Living vicariously through others...gotta love it!





No comments: