Monday, June 04, 2007

An Open Letter To My Little Brother...

Yo, bong banger who forgot tons of crap at my house I am having to make my husband ship via snail mail...

WHERE ARE MY PICTURES????

Heeeeeellllllooooo??????


By the way, the cherries you left here are awesome, and I am going to drink your beer with them. And the cheese you left, and all the other food I'm trying to work into the menu...do you do this to challenge me????!!!

And...Ross LIKES the boudoir, unlike you, he says he feels like he's in India. So, TTHHHBBBBB!!!!

Which is also where I feel like I park at work.

And Donna, I tried to go to the belly dancing thing on Saturday, but they locked the doors at 8, and since I was late because it took me forever to find the place, I went to the local pizza joint to play Ms. Pac Man and ended up coming home with pizza sauce for Todd because they couldn't serve food because they ran out of cheese and they took the Ms. Pac Man game out a few months ago...Bastards.

No lie, this is my life.

Kisses,
Amy

No comments: