Monday, June 11, 2007

Overheard Conversations at My House

Todd: (answering phone) This is Todd.

Amy: This is the wife.

Todd: Where the hell are you?

Amy: The Lake Harriet Bandshell.

Todd: You left an hour and a half ago, what have you been doing? Where's Ginger Pye?

Amy: I decided to walk around Calhoun, too. I have my ankle weights on, and my legs are tired. Ginger is doing great, it was her idea to walk Calhoun, I couldn't stop her.

Todd: You are on crack. She's 2 inches from the ground, she can't walk 8 miles.

Amy: I'm training her for the wiener dog races at Canterbury. And well, let's see, I missed watching back to back Ned's Declassified and Nascar, so I think I win.

Todd: Whatever, I was fixing the screens Niki busted.


So, yeah, we still haven't heard from her parents and the coppers haven't returned our phone calls regarding restitution.

Figures.

No comments: