Saturday, October 20, 2007

This was from our last trip up North to the cabin. I still wish I had video of Andrew going all James Bond on the dolls....priceless...



Overheard Conversations at My House...

Amy: walking into kitchen "I forgot to take my pills this morning, can you please hand me my water bottle?"

Jack: "Does this mean you'll get pregnant?"

Amy: "Um, no. There are so many reasons why I can't the list is too long to read off."

Jack: "Sure you could. You could go to a bar, get drunk, bring some guy home and, you know, and then poof! 9 months later there'd be a baby."

Amy: blinks...blinks again...mouth drops open "Where in the hell did you learn that?"

Jack: "Um...I...dunno..."

Amy: "PBS, Jack, that's all you get to watch from here on out is PBS. Telletubbies is still on, isn't it?"

Jack: "Awww, crap."


No comments: