Saturday, July 05, 2008

Overheard Conversations at my House...

Amy: "Where did I go wrong? I thought I was being a good parent."

Jack: "I'm sorry."

Amy: "I was prepared for Guitar Hero...Aerosmith...Sid Vicious...but, this, Jack, How do you expect me to react?"

Jack: "Mom, every child has their hero."

Amy: "How can I face our family? This tears me up inside. You broke my heart."

Jack: "I love you, Mom, but I can't help it."

Amy: "Isn't there some heroine addicted musician you would rather worship? What about Jimi Hendrix? You could worship him?"

Jack: "But I don't like Jimi Hendrix..."

Amy: "I feel as though I've died a little today..."

Jack: "I'm sorry, Mom, but I just love Pikachu."



Amy: "Please, just kill me now."

1 comment:

Misplaced Minnesotan said...

Could be worse...could be Barney :)