Monday, July 07, 2008

Overheard conversations over email at my house...

Todd

to me

Reply

Please, Please, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can we get one.

Ad from Craigslist:


amy swenson

to Todd
Reply


hell no

Todd

to me

Reply

I don't care what you say I'm getting at least 1. Where should we put her? I'm thinking on the wall by our wedding picture.

Email Todd sent:

From: Todd
Subject: Tanned Grey Squirrel Hide - $24 (Bemidji, MN)

Hi

Do you have more than 1?

Thanks
Todd


Reply:

I just checked with my boyfriend who is the one that tans then, we have 10 hides and more to be done! We also have a tanned rabbit fur (it only has 1 ear though) How many were you thinking about purchasing?
Amanda

Todd

to me

Reply

I really want the 1 eared bunny! Please? Please I'll be good!!!

amy swenson

to Todd
Reply

You can sleep with it on your side of the bed, but I won't blame Ginger when she eats it.




Todd

to me

Reply

I now know what I'm getting everyone for Christmas.


1 comment:

Misplaced Minnesotan said...

You married him, he's just my handy man...thank God we don't exchange gifts!!!