Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Annual Hunt...


Here is Jack, our photographer...note the blaze orange to prevent being accidentally shot at...

We had a new addition to the hunt this year...Beckham was proudly wearing his orange, and wondering what in God's name we were doing...

Jack calls this one "Wilderness Barbie". We got Ginger her own coat, though she was not happy to be walking in the snow, so the little princess got carried.

Potential victims...

Our fearless guide...ok, I didn't get the booty shot this year because he was wearing a snow suit and you really couldn't tell it what was in the picture. I was kind of impressed because here, it almost looks like he's smiling...almost

I then realized I never took a picture of the tree, so I just snapped this one. Christmas is over, all the presents are gone, and I think I need to water the tree...

Merry Christmas!