Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ok, this picture has absolutely nothing to do with anything, except it's 7 something on Sunday morning and I'm printing out the handouts for Sunday School on Todd's computer downstairs and there are only so many pictures to chose from on this computer. That's from the 4th of July last year. Isn't Ginger cute? We raced her all over the parking ramp that night, she was awesome!

Anyway, yes, I totally suck since I haven't updated this in forever, but I couldn't really come up with and interesting way to say THIS YEARBOOK IS CONSUMING MY LIFE!!!!

So, other than that...I have been eating and sleeping, and dreaming about the deadline coming up at midnight tomorrow. Well, having nightmares is more like it.

I got up at 6:15 yesterday and went to my weight lifting class. Yes, 6AM on a SATURDAY. What the hell? I can't sleep anymore anyway.

Today, I'm going to try to run around Harriet and Calhoun. It's about 6.5-7 miles from here. I think I'll have Todd come look for me if I'm not home within 2 hours. Of course, that would mean he would have to get out of bed, which he has sworn he is not doing today, since he is recovering from food poisoning. He thinks he got a little ecol i poisoning, since no one else he ate with got sick, but he's convinced some little poopie hand touched some doorknob that he ended up touching. EEEEWWWWEEEEE!

He's in bed with a big bottle of Mylanta. I hear it takes 72 hours to work through your system, so by tomorrow, he should be fine. It started Thursday night, so he's almost there!

Alright, I have to go finish getting ready for Sunday School, there are small minds waiting to be warped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that Todd is feeling better!