Monday, December 11, 2006


Amy: "Ok, these 4 boxes have presents in them for you."

Jack: "Oooooooo, I want them!!! Gimme, Gimme!!! (Child jumps up and down...)"

Amy: "You are sick, go lay back down, you'll overexert yourself. Go back to your chair. Go rot your brain on cartoons."

Jack: "Presents!! I want the presents!!"

Amy: "Did you hear about that kid that opened his presents early? Yeah...he went to jail."

Jack: "Presents!! I want presents!!"

Amy: "Knock it off...BACK!!!! (Blocks grabby kid with her boxes) BACK EVIL STEALING CHILD!!!"

Jack: "I NEED PRESENTS!!!!"

Amy: "Good Lord, you are feeling better, you are SO GOING TO SCHOOL tomorrow."

Jack: (Kid does gross snotty snort thing with his nose...)" Your present smells funny...is it going to explode?"

Amy: "Todd said it might not be mine. He's changing all the names once I get them wrapped. It might be YOUR present that stinks."

Jack: "I need to lay down."

Todd (walking in): "It's just the marker I used, here, wrap this, too (handing blank box to me)."

Amy: "What the hell is this? Am I now your personal wrapping slave?"

Todd: "You really want me to answer that?"



Amy: " Santa is SO bringing you coal...His elves leaked it...I SWEAR."

No comments: