Monday, February 12, 2007

I finished my taxes. Well, my taxes aren't that bad it's that guy I'm married to that makes it so hard.

Should we start with the hard drive he crashed in November with all his invoices on it or the fact that he doesn't keep track of anything? Well, to his credit, I told him to SAVE EVERY RECEIPT!!! And, he listened. He just didn't divide them out and paid cash for a bunch of stuff when I specifically told him, ALL BUSINESS STUFF GOES ON CREDIT CARDS SO WE CAN TRACK THEM!!!

Ick, thank God it's over and we don't have to pay in. I let the IRS borrow plenty, interest free, all year long, so I never have to pay in come April. I just don't think my mental capacity would be able to handle that.

Taxes aside, things are fairly mellow on the home front. None of our printers work, so I can't really do anything that takes printing from home. Jack has tons of homework and never does it when he's at "that one guy's house" so it sucks up a lot of our evenings.

Todd is coming home for a couple weeks (woohoo!) Friday, and I can make him take care of all the stuff that isn't working around the house.

It's like a cesspool sets in when he's gone.

I'm still working out 5 days a week...I see bathing suit season on the horizon...and it's scary. We are going to get season passes to the local water park again for summer. We had a lot of fun there last year, it's close and Jack always seems to find someone he knows to play with! Which means I can lay there and zone out to trashy magazines and work on obtaining skin cancer.

Life is good.

I'm hoping for some down time. I want to work on Zuzu's house, Jack's baby book, and I need a pedicure. My toes are feeling abandoned.

Most importantly, I need retail therapy. I'm going shopping Wednesday for jeans. My favorite pair just lost a big chunk out of a very private area this weekend.

I'm actually really excited. Everything is on clearance right now, and I'm braving Hugedale.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: