Sunday, February 25, 2007

Jack's 9th Birthday


"This is the best present Mother Nature could have given me."

Yeah, I'm sure the rest of the state agrees with you. 12 inches of snow is always fun.
By the way, I called Todd when I was out driving in this crap and said, "Thank you for buying my this big tank to drive around. I love my truck."
To which he grunted and said, "Yea, you do. Why are you calling me?"

So, I decided it had been long enough, so I braved Chuck E Cheese.


Awwwwww.


Awwwwwww.

Ok, Patrick looks kinda scary in this picture,
and I just realized he doesn't have his glasses on...
do you suppose they do Lasik on 9 year olds?



We're in JAIL!

Yes, right where you belong....

Need I say more???


Todd was here...and the really funny thing was, he went through about 4 tokens, was on this machine for like 45 minutes, and totally worked up a sweat. Hilarious! Nascar, hahahhahahah...


"It's like High-Def! This is awesome!"


Ok, so that's the volcano cake, though it looks more like a hilly, sickly, tarantula cake. Thanks, Luke, love the spider.


Cake, on fire.

I think one of those "Never-Blow-Out" candles made it in,
because there was one that just didn't want to go out.


Come on, blow them out!

Wait, you aren't spitting on the cake, are you??

My weekend, in pictures.

Ok, really only my Sunday, but I had a wee too much wine on Saturday night, and now Jessica is calling me Anna Nicole and she said I'm never allowed to drink again, which I agree, since wine is way to yummy and they sell my favorite way too cheaply at Sams.

It was an accident. I was working on the yearbook for several hours, then I stood up.

Oops.

No comments: