Monday, May 07, 2007

This was taken when Jack and I went to Underwater World at Hugedale, and it just struck me as SO WRONG, I had to take a photo. Hrmmmm, nice beaver.


So, the last Home and School meeting was tonight (Jack's school's version of the PTA). It was way too long. One brand-new-to-home-and-school mom kept going on and on about the deserts being served for Pizza and Subway days. Trans fat, food coloring, peanut allergies, sugar...

Ok, if you don't like it, pack your kid's lunch! I wonder if this is how Congress feels when a newly appointed, idealistic, greenhorn comes in to an old school Congressional Committee.


Sheesh...


I managed to find myself the chair of the yearbook staff, the chair for food for the parent/teacher get together in January, and I'm co-chairing the 1st school carnival for the fall of 08.


Someone needs to teach me to keep my mouth shut.

No comments: