Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ok, job update, since people keep asking...

I am building staffing and profit and loss models in Excel for a reorganization. I spend my days in meetings getting the requirements and then I play with formulas the rest of the time.

Exciting? Not really, but I'm learning a lot about the Finance and Accounting departments of a very large corporation.

Other than that, getting to the gym is more difficult with this whole "job" thing, but I managed to get there Monday (since I was still without job), Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I'm going to go today and tomorrow. Yes, I am a cardio addict. But, there is a "Y" about 2 blocks from my new employment, so I can go there right after work and avoid the rush hour traffic going home, which is nice for me, but not so nice for Todd who is getting rather annoyed at eating dinner at 7:30pm. I told him he could start cooking dinner instead, but apparently it doesn't bother him THAT much.

Ok, I am off to run the numerous Saturday errands I have, get ready for my mother to come on Wednesday, refill my Xaanex prescription, and do some yard work. Did I mention refilling my Xaanex prescription?

No comments: