Sunday, April 01, 2007

I ran 25 miles last week.

My legs hurt.

I really wanted to run around Lake Calhoun and Isles today, but I think I need to not do that so I can continue to walk. Walking has been deemed necessary.

Also, it's been raining for 3 STRAIGHT DAYS! Ish.

We all know that I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat...usually 15 minutes into any movie, or 45 degrees of off vertical. So, it was very odd that last night, I COULD NOT FALL ASLEEP. I even watched 2 episodes of House

Yes, I was so desparate, I watched tv. I think I got all of 2 hours of sleep last night, in 10-15 minutes increments.

Stay tuned for pictures of the boudoir. The only painting I have left to do is the trim, window, and doors. It looks fabulous!

Then, a whole lot of sewing. Good thing this stay at home mom has plenty of time on her hands.

I miss having a job...no wait, I miss having the paycheck, and I miss the people. I made a lot of good friends over the past three and a half years.

I'm still not freaking out, Jack is on spring break this week, so I have plenty of time to play with him over the next few days, and then I get to face reality and start actively looking for another job. In the meantime, I plan on cleaning the carpets in the house, finishing painting the boudoir, a lot of sewing, and staining the deck...oh, and running another 25 miles.

I definitely don't sit still much.

No comments: